Compusult's SpeakFAST provides access to FAST Technologies Sensor System 1000 torque wrench for blind and visually impaired users. SpeakFAST is a compact, unobtrusive system that captures data from the System 1000 torque wrench and converts it to equivalent speech output.
The SpeakFAST unit is used in conjunction with a modified FAST Technology Series 1000 torque meter and sensor to provide speech output of torque readings for visually impaired users. The two units are connected together and mated into one unit. The picture below shows the SpeakFAST unit connected to the FAST Technology torque meter. The unit is fully portable and provides speech output through a headphone interface.
- Simple and elegant speech solution.
- Works with either headphones or amplified speakers.
- Economical, easy to install and maintain.
- Powered by a single 9 volt alkaline battery.
- Over 20 voice responses.
- Increases safety and independence for visually impaired employees.
Features and specifications of the FAST Technology Sensor System Series 1000
- Turns ordinary wrench into precision torque setting system
- Excellent price performance ratio
- Compact ergonomic portable design
- Instantaneous measurement through digital meter
- 1/2" Square Drive
- Measurement range: - 150 Nm (111 Lb.ft) und - 200 Nm (150 Lb.ft)
- Rotary shaft
- Digital meter with LCD display
- Target mode with acoustic alarm
- Peak value hold
- Operating temperature range from +5 ?C to +50?C
- Precision < 3%
Jouse3™ operates using the USB interface and protocols. Just plug it in, and Jouse3 will configure itself to work with your particular computer. It couldn't be easier!
Scotty Laptop wheelchair tray system is a versatile collection of attachment hardware, connectors, supporting links and work surfaces for many uses.
These systems are used in a variety of environments where it is more convenient to have the closed captioning displayed outside of the normal on-screen viewing area.