Compusult's Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV), GLIMRbot (Go, Locate, Identify, Map, and Report Robot) is a primarily all-metal, 4x4 wheeled mobile robot designed to:
- carry out autonomous navigation and 2D/3D mapping missions;
- conduct automated patrols;
- identify and capture images of objects of interest (OOIs);
- recognize and capture images of identifying labels and markings on OOIs, as well as and conduct Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) of text on labels;
- map the area containing the OOIs, as well as all identified OOI locations;
- operate at both indoor (e.g., warehouse) and outdoor (e.g., storage yard) locations;
- lift payloads of over 20kg to altitudes between approximately 50 cm and 150 cm; and,
- be highly compact and portable so that it’s easy to pack and unpack for a single person.
GLIMRbot is a prototype developed in-house by Compusult that has been tested in various indoor and outdoor locations. Continuous testing and refinement of this AGV design will be ongoing, including deployments in various indoor and outdoor environments.
IAEA Robotics Challenge
Compusult's GLIMRbot was selected by a panel of experts for the IAEA Robotics Challenge and shortlisted for the UGV system. Making the GlLIMRbot eligible to participate in the demonstration week, hosted by the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) in Brisbane, Australia on 20‐24 November 2017.
Web Enterprise Suite is suite of applications based on open standards, that work together to provide one of the most comprehensive, data discovery, access, retrieval and delivery systems available.
GO Mobile is a mobile application for devices such as the iPhone, iPad, Android phones and Android-based tablets to easily access geospatial content and other data and services through secure wireless communications to the cloud.
GO Mobile also provides First Responders and users in-the-field with the ability to collect, distribute and share critical information to assist with Situational Awareness and the decision making process.
Meta Manager is an OGC-CSW/Open Search compliant metadata management tool. It will automatically extract metadata from relational databases, file systems, etc. and format the metadata according to a preferred metadata standard (NAP, DDMS, ISO 19115, etc.).
The solution is ideal for organizations that need to quickly and efficiently organize structured and unstructured data for discovery in access to corporate/agency portals and/or Open Data government portal environments.